At SOLID we're always on the lookout for talented Developers who are passionate about helping businesses achieve their objectives.
If the below job description sounds like you - then simply send a copy of your CV through to email@example.com.
- Design and develop Java web applications using cutting edge technologies for Object Relational Mapping, Caching and Service Orientated Architecture implementations.
- Work with our experienced Software Engineers and learn from our dynamic team.
- Learn about implementing scalable, robust, maintainable software using design patterns and Object Orientated principals.
As a person:
- Must be willing and able to learn new technologies
- Excellent technical skills and a hunger to learn more
- A good understanding of broad business processes and principles
- Excellent communication skills & good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Dynamic self-starter: highly motivated / enthusiastic / hard-working / energetic
- Analytical and objective, with attention to detail
- Hard working and keen to take on new challenges
Required technical skills:
- At least 18 months experience programming in Java.
- Solid understanding of the Java programming language and syntax
- Experience with Object Relational Mapping (e.g. Hibernate, JDO, Toplink, EJB3)
- Experience with Java servlet containers (e.g. Tomcat, Jetty, Resin or Orion).
- Experience with Java IDEs such as Eclipse and/or Netbeans.
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS database concepts and design
- Practical experience with any of following databases: Oracle, MySql or MS SQL.
- Good English writing and communication skills.
Recommended technical skills:
- Good understanding of version control and the software development lifecycle in a team environment.
- Exposure to Unix (Linux / FreeBSD / Solaris)
- Good understanding of Internet and LAN/WAN technologies.
As a dynamic and growing software development company we are continuously looking for smart and innovative individuals to join our SOLID family. If you are driven, passionate, at the top of your game and are looking for a challenge then one of these jobs might just be the one for you!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org