SOLIDitech Online JAVA Developer Challenge
Think you have what it takes? Take our 15 minute online JAVA Developer Challenge to find out....
Once you're finished, the challenge is automatically marked and you'll be able to immediately see your results. It's all a bit of fun, and designed to give you an idea of the kind of skills we're looking for.
What you'll Need:
- The exercise platform we use is called TestDome.
- You'll need a computer with access to the Internet
- We HIGHLY recommend using a JAVA IDE (e.g. Eclipse, Netbeans, Intellij, JEdit etc)
- We recommend that you copy the test code to your IDE and then paste the result into the test window for submission
How to Begin:
- Click the "Start Exercise" button to open the exercise
- Enter your full name and email address in the new exercise window
- Click "Start the Test" in the exercise window
- Set aside 15 minutes of uninterrupted time per exercise
- The timer will only start when you click "Start the Test"