SOLIDitech Online JAVA Developer Challenge
Think you have what it takes? Take our 15 minute online JAVA Developer Challenge to find out....
Once you're finished, the challenge is automatically marked and you'll be able to immediately see your results.
It's all a bit of fun, and designed to give you an idea of the kind of skills we're looking for.
What You'll Need:
- Internet Access: A computer with access to the Internet
- IDE: We HIGHLY recommend using a JAVA IDE (e.g. Eclipse, Netbeans, Intellij, JEdit etc). We recommend that you copy the test code to your IDE and then paste the result into the test window for submission
- Resources: You can use help files and other resources that you normally use.
- Sample Question: We recommend trying the sample question first to familiarise yourself with the code editor.
How to Begin:
- Click the "Click Here to Start" button at the bottom of this page
- Enter your details into the form and click "Submit"
- From here you can try the sample question. We recommend this to familiarise yourself with the code editor.
Once you're ready to rock 'n roll, click "Begin Challenge". You'll have 15 minutes to submit your solution.